Pages

6/01/2014

Update!

Hey guys. Been a while since I last wrote.
 
What has happened in that time? Well for a start I got a new blog design over at my other blog! I know what you are saying. "Another? When will this girl ever stop?"
 
This latest design wasn't done by me though. It was done by a girl with her own blog design shop, named Eve. Eve's designs are awesome and I am not likely to get a new design for ages! (I hope)
 
What else have I done? Well I entered a writing contest by Eve! My entry isn't too good, but I am rather happy with it. Though I have no idea what kind of writing it was. It just sort of sounded good!
 
I have gotten back up onto Pinterest after a huge break! I am planning on getting a pinterest widget for this blog. What do you think?
 
I have decided that if you use Pinterest right it has much more than I thought it has. Weird, right? You might not understand what I mean, but I don't really know how to explain any better.
 
I have made friends with two new bloggers. Kady and Fliq. They're best friends and they're both really interesting. Kady mainly writes about fashion and Fliq hasn't really properly started her blog yet.
 
Well that's about it! Hopefully I will remember to write more often.
 
-Hannah

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments make me happy, so please leave one:)