Pages

6/22/2014

Beauty: Awesome Sparkly Nail Polish

Here is my first beauty post! I can't wait for you to read it:)

 
A little while ago I bought some Boe beauty nail enamel. I didn't try it out until a few days ago.
 
 I found I liked it right away. I didn't have any top coat, but I did find it stayed on rather well, better than most I would say!


The sparkles had a lovely effect, perfect for a causal day out.


I think it would go well with some jeans, hoodie and a messy bun. What do you think?


Should I do another beauty post? Do you like this nail polish and my photos? I don't normally take photos and these are rather better than I expected.

I got this from Big W if you are interested.

-Hannah

I will check the name of this and post it later!

2 comments:

  1. Cool!:) I might buy myself that nail polish, after all, I am very girlish!=D
    Scarlet.R
    PS: I have written the second part of my novel for you writing challenge.

    ReplyDelete

Comments make me happy, so please leave one:)