Pages

5/07/2014

Radio Rebel



Have you ever watched Radio Rebel? If you haven't you should! I watched it last night and I was so upset when it ended. It was so funny!

Most movies of this kind are a little easy to guess what happens, but this one still had some surprises (even though the end was the same as most).

This movie is a bit different, cause like how many movies have a dancing sandwich in them and are still serious? OK, not many!

So what's the story line of Radio Rebel? Basically it's about a girl named Tara who is a really shy girl. But she has a secret identity, she's Radio Rebel. Radio Rebel inspires people to be who they really are. But one day the principle of their school got really angry, she said that there would be no prom if Radio Rebel didn't reveal who she was. Tara has to chose whether to hand herself in, go back to being the shy girl and stop inspiring people or to keep going and stop the prom!

So what is a Radio Rebel? I was a bit confused at first when I watched the trailer, but basically Tara's a girl who goes and make recordings of her saying inspiring things!

This movie is really amazing and I enjoyed it so much! If you haven't watched it, go watch it:) I know there are several places online that you can watch it for free. Here's the link to just one: http://putlocker.bz/watch-radio-rebel-online-free-putlocker.html (I know it works!)

So yes. If this hasn't been enough to inspire you to watch it, go watch it's trailer here:


Well that's all for today! Thanks for reading:) I hope you don't mind my movie reviews! I just have so many favourites and I could go on about them all day (but I won't)!

So yes, I shouldn't spoil anything more.

-Hannah

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments make me happy, so please leave one:)