Pages

5/08/2014

Winter Posts



In some blogs I read, the post are all about Summer arriving and Summer clothes, but for me, it's the opposite. Winter is coming.

So is there special things to post for winter! Should I post pics of my boots or my gloves. My winter outfit plans?

Maybe not as they're not that exciting, but I have thought of something much better:) How about books you simple must read this winter?

If you don't want to read any of these books, don't. But if you get stuck on what to read, check out my list and pick one!

So onto the list:

Ranger's Apprentice (series)

Percy Jackson (series)

Septimus Heap (series)

Ring of Five

Lord of the Rings (series)

100 Cupboards

The Whisperer

Kane Chronicles (series)

Well that's all for the moment! Please read at least a few of these:)

-Hannah

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments make me happy, so please leave one:)