Pages

5/09/2014

Undecided

Hi everyone! So what have I got in store for today? Well I'm pleased to say that I have started editing my novel.

So what has that to do with this post? Well please keep reading and find out because I need your help!

With my editing going to well I thought that maybe I could have it all finished quite soon. And once it's finished I could post it on this blog!

Well that's where you guys come in. Should I post it or not. Are you all interested? I know that you are all probably very tired of my stories so that's why I'm asking.

For those of you who aren't sure, here's my summary:

Imogen is average of average, but then she is chosen with her best friend to go and save the world. Not wanting to, but knowing that the fate of everyone rested upon her shoulders, she sets out. On her adventure she has to face her biggest fears, she realises she has enemies she never knew and she finds friends where she didn't expect any to be!
I have posted this before, but that was a while ago.

This summary is terrible. I will have to write a new one. It tells you nothing really about the story. It doesn't tell you even the main part. Oh well, I will just have to get myself together to write a brand new one!

So yes, should I or not?

-Hannah

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments make me happy, so please leave one:)