Pages

6/08/2014

Biggest Challenge Ever!!

So I came up with an idea. What would people think if I challenged myself to write a blog post everyday?

It sounds like hard work, but I really want to challenge myself to do it. See if I have the determination to do it.

Would a post everyday be a bit much? Or do you think that's fine. The more to read the better!

Yes. If I don't have any answers about this I will most likely just challenge myself anyway, but I thought it might be a good idea to ask. Also this post makes sure you don't think I'm crazy when you see a post everyday!

-Hannah

1 comment:

  1. Love your blog!! Glad I found it:)
    I've followed you, can't wait to see more lovely posts!
    -Lauren xoxo
    http://pretty-things-a-n-d-polka-dots.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete

Comments make me happy, so please leave one:)