Pages

6/11/2014

Cousin Blogger//First Challenge Post

Today is the first post in my blogging challenge! I will start today and end 11th of July. Sound good?
 
"What have you been doing?" my cousin Claire bellows down the phone.
 
"Blogging," I reply and little quieter. "You should start your own blog!"
 
Today Claire rings me, "I started my own blog!" she cries.
 
"That's amazing!" I tell her. "Have you written your first post yet?"
 
"It's on it's way," Claire assures me. "I will have it finished later on today."
 
"Great!" I say.
 
Later I get an email from Claire telling me her blog is up and running.
 
I hop over and take a look. I smile. It is awesome! I follow at once.
 
Please go visit Claire! She's is awesome:) Much better than me...
 
-Hannah

2 comments:

  1. Hey!
    I tagged you to do the, “Fear Landscape Tag” Go over and have a look if you’d like to take part!
    -Lauren xoxo
    http://pretty-things-a-n-d-polka-dots.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete

Comments make me happy, so please leave one:)