Pages

6/13/2014

How Fast People Learn//Third Post

Hey! Many of you guys are probably wondering about last night's post. Sorry about that. I was just going to bed when I realised I hadn't posted anything, oops:P

Well sorry about that guys. I did have something much better planned, but I never got a chance to finish it. So I will post it now.

I often see all these people with amazing blog designs that they have done. I myself am hopeless at blog designing and luckily I found Eve's blog design shop (check it out). But I have always been in awe of the people with the talent to design blogs like that.

Yesterday Claire sent me a link to 'Learning' blog. She says it's where she is going to post things she's learning like photography and writing styles.

I could believe what I saw. I have had so little luck with blog designing and there comes along Claire who only started blogging a few days ago and she makes an awesome blog design!

Here is a picture of it:


Isn't it amazing? Claire is so talented. She says she didn't know anything about blog designing before she designed it. Every thing she did she learnt from the internet and other blogs.

I think it teaches you, you can do anything you want with the internet.

Please check out both of Claire's blogs and follow them!

-Hannah

P.S thanks so much Eve for the amazing blog design! I truly love it:)

2 comments:

  1. No problem Hannah! I think she may have gotten some blog design info from me. :) It's nice to see how quickly someone can learn codes and such. You just have to be determined and patient.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Really? Wow! I don't think I could ever learn. It looks so hard.

      Delete

Comments make me happy, so please leave one:)