Pages

6/15/2014

Winter Fashion Ideas//Post Four

Hey! Sorry about breaking this challenge for a few days. I just want to say I didn't really have a choice. I have a really bad cold and my mum said I couldn't go on the computer:(

Sorry about that guys, but I am back now! *clapping* Yes, I should be better after this, but it does make me wonder if I can do this challenge.

It's winter here. I always groan when winter comes about. Summer means swimming, beach trips, ice cream and awesome clothes, but winter means shivering, cold fingers and coats.

To make matters worse most bloggers are writing about summer and what they are doing. It's really depressing. But the other day I found all these videos on YouTube about winter fashion. How to look awesome, but still be warm.

Here is one really useful video I found:


I have really been inspired. I will have to go on a shopping spree and by some scarfs, boots and things like that! I haven't bought any clothes this winter so I think that it would be ok to do so:)

What about you? Do you have problems finding good looking clothes in winter?

-Hannah

2 comments:

  1. Aw,I'm glad you're feeling better now!
    Is it winter with you? That's so cool!
    You're lucky you don't live in Wales, it tends to rain all the time haha:)
    I normally just wear skirts and tights or leggings/jeans with a top and jumper..
    I love my woolly jumpers!:)
    -Lauren xoxo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you!
      It is cool, but can get a bit annoying sometimes:P
      I am going to have to go on this winter shopping spree!

      Delete

Comments make me happy, so please leave one:)