Pages

6/16/2014

One Man Disney Movie//Post Five

I watch a lot of YouTube videos. I subscribe to a lot of channels, but there are a few I like more than others.

One of them is this singer called Nick Pitera's channel. Nick Pitera posts music videos he sings, but what makes them so awesome and different is that he doesn't only do that man's parts, but the lady's as well. You have no idea how good a lady he makes.

First time I listened to him I didn't watch the video that went with the video and I thought there was a real lady singing! It's so weird:)

One of my favourite videos by Nick Pitera is his "One Man Disney Movie". Which is kind of a Disney Medley with all the best Disney songs, heroes, villains and that sort of thing in it.

You must watch it. Don't only listen to the words, the video will make you laugh!


-Hannah

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments make me happy, so please leave one:)