Pages

6/15/2014

How I Write My Posts//Post Six

So today I thought I would write about how I write my posts! I always thought this would be an interesting thing to find out about my favourite bloggers.

First thing I do is choose some music. Don't write without some music! I find music helps me focus and get the words streaming.

Next I sit and stare at my computer screen for ages, trying to come up with a post idea. Then I walk off and get some chocolate or do something else.

A little bit later I come back and stare at my computer some more. After about ten minutes of this I think about giving up and not writing at all.

So I run off and start something else. Then suddenly a post idea pops into my head and I drop whatever I am doing and grab my computer again!

Then I get writing. I don't stop for spelling or anything. I just write. I find it's easier to get out what I want to say that way.

When I have finished that I go back through what I have written and change everything! I make sure people can almost understand me and I clean up the spelling.

Lastly I either find a picture to go with it, a video or leave it how it is.

Then I schedule it or if I don't have a post already waiting I publish it straight away!

Well that's how I write my posts. I hope this helps you on just what not to do when writing a blog post:P



-Hannah

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments make me happy, so please leave one:)